5.28.2006

Dog evolution

The human goddess has a plastic bin that she keeps important papers in. The color is called "glacier" but it's really blue. Yesterday I walked over to the plastic bin and dug around in it, spilling some papers out onto the floor. I snooped around until I found a bright pink tablet of sticky-notes. I found the human goddess and stood in front of her with the bright pink sticky-notes in my mouth. The top page had these words on it: BRUSH THE DOGS. It was obviously a reminder for the male human. He's the one who has the privilege of brushing us. He got the brush from the closet and Sister and I went out in the yard with him. And we got brushed. I love getting brushed!

We're getting smarter all the time. We can't read yet, but we can feel the essence of the words.

It's only a matter of time before world dominion.

Be afraid.

Labels: